We’re a stealth-ish startup backed by a16z building a new kind of email experience powered by AI. This goes far beyond AI-generated summaries and responses in the same old Gmail UI that hasn’t changed in 20 years - we’re reimagining everything from the ground up.
Our tiny team has built product at Google and founded venture backed startups funded by some of the best investors. We’re currently across San Francisco, New York, and LATAM but we will be working in person in SF or NYC as we grow.
🔍 We are looking for a passionate iOS engineer with 5-10 years of experience based in San Francisco, New York or LATAM to join our founding team.
- Build the a native iPhone app that helps people stay on top of (and even get joy out of) their email, utilizing the latest LLMs and adjacent technologies
- Ensure product is performant and the design is pixel perfect
- Work directly with the CEO/founder (designer) and other engineers to influence and execute the vision for the product
- Contribute to other parts of the codebase, including the desktop app (react) and backend (python & node), as needed
- Define and implement product development processes and technical standards that push the team to create the highest quality product as fast as possible
- If you’re based in the SF or NYC, you will likely travel between SF and NYC to work in person frequently
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Swift
- Based in San Francisco, New York or LATAM
- 5-10 years of experience in startups, ideally a stint at a unicorn
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Love AI - maybe you’ve been hacking on side projects and hanging out in slack communities
- Passionate - you throw yourself into your work, obsess over the details, and work nights and weekends for fun
- Strong communication and collaboration skills